Help & Information
Terms and Conditions
1. We may change these terms from time to time without notice to you. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received.
2. We will notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and send you a further email to confirm your order details. Please note that neither email is acceptance of your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place when we dispatch the product(s) to you.
3. Delivery can only be made to mainland UK. All goods must be signed for by an adult aged 18 years or over on delivery.
4. Delivery charges and estimated timescales are specified in the Delivery section. We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales, however delays are occasionally inevitable. We shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within the estimated timescales.
5. All items are subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the goods, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A refund will be given where you have already paid for the goods.
6. We try to ensure that the prices quoted are correct and that all products are accurately described on this website. However, orders will only be accepted if there are no material errors in the description or price of goods displayed on this website. If we discover an error in the price or description of goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order based on the correct price or description, or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat your order as cancelled.
7. All reductions in price and/or credit terms are reductions against our own previous prices and terms unless otherwise indicated.
8. Payment can be made by any method specified in the Payment section. We will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but, unless we are negligent, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to information provided by you.
10. You may cancel your order in accordance with your rights under the Consumer Rights Act (see the Customer Service Charter page for further details).
11. All sizes and measurements are approximate.
12. We've selected our products on the basis that they will be used for domestic use only and we will not be liable for any loss resulting from the commercial use of our products.
13. The contract between us shall be governed by the laws of England and any dispute between us will fall exclusively under the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. English is the only language offered for the conclusion of the contract.
14. If you use a promotional code to obtain a discount off the price of your order and we later find that the promotional code used had not been issued to you personally, or that you failed to qualify for the code, or that you did not comply with the all the terms of the offer, we shall have the right to reclaim the discount from you. Please Note: Only one promotion code may be used per order.
15. Where your order relates to:
- the sale of knives or bladed articles or liqueur chocolates, you confirm that you are over 16.
- the sale of classified DVDs or computer games, you confirm that you are over the age classified by the item.
- the sale of alcohol, you confirm that you are over the age of 18.
16. Where minimum order value is required this value is after any discount and NOT including postage.
17. Please Note - For bulk orders, should the weight of your order exceed our current Heavy & Large weight limits we will contact you to request payment for additional delivery charges. If you have any queries regarding this please contact our Customer Services team who will be happy to advice.
18. Please Note - Any voucher code should not be used in conjunction with any cashback sites that are affiliated with Bargain Crazy. We reserve the right to cancel any orders we deemed to have breached these terms.
19. Christmas Deliveries are on a best endeavour basis to areas badly affected with snow and ice.
20. We offer 10% off BargainCrazy.com to all students who are signed up for NUS Extra. Discount codes can be found on the NUS Extra website and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
21. We also offer 10% off in all our Outlet stores, see the store finder for your local store. Students will need to present a valid NUS Extra card. This discount can be used in conjunction with 1 other offer in store.
All brand names, product and service names and titles and copyright used in this site are trademarks, trade names, service marks or copyright of their respective holders. No permission is given by Shop Direct Limited, or their affiliates for the use of such brand names, product and service names and titles and copyright by any other person, and such use may constitute an infringement of the holder's rights.
All designs, text, graphics and their selection and arrangement on this website are the copyright of Shop Direct Limited or their affiliates or content providers. Permission is granted to users to electronically copy or print portions of this site for their own personal non commercial use. Any other use of materials on this site without the prior written consent of Shop Direct Limited, or their respective affiliates or content providers, is strictly prohibited. By using this site you agree not to alter or adapt, or to create any derivative work from, any content on this site.
BargainCrazy.com is operated by Littlewoods Clearance Ltd. Registered Office: 1st Floor, Skyways House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool L70 1AB. Registered in England No. 232346. VAT No. GB163769628